I really think that somewhere out in this great big world there is the perfect guy for me. He's probably really patient, because he'll have to be able to put up with me. He'll be able to handle my sarcasm, throw it back in my face, and know when I'm not in the mood to joke around. He'll be smart enough to carry on intellectual conversations, but he'll never make me feel inadequate or stupid. We'll both love to travel and see new places, but he'll like spending time with family just as much as I do. He'll understand me and my quirks so well that I won't have to tell him when I feel uncomfortable or want to leave a party because he'll just know. Maybe we'll be the kind of couple that surprises people, maybe we'll be disgustingly cute, but either way it won't matter because we won't care what everybody else thinks.
He's out there somewhere. He's probably dealing with horrible people and learning a lot about patience, because that is really going to be important. When he finally meets me he will be so excited because by then he'll be able to recognize how amazing I am.
Maybe its the movie I'm watching, maybe its the Valentine's spirit in the air, or maybe I've just had too much chocolate.
So cute!! I believe he's out there!!
ReplyDeletewayy too cute.
ReplyDelete