Tweet This!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Some free time

We had another day off today. After sleeping in much later than necessary, we went to lunch in Alabama. Basically, we drove across the state line to a TINY town and stopped at the first place we saw that had a lot of cars outside. It was a very crowded diner with some of the nicest people I've ever met. They were way friendly, especially when they found out where we were from. We even got a picture with a group of them, but its on Allan's camera so I don't have it yet. That lunch is for sure in the top ten best experiences of the trip. Good times.

Once we got back to our hotel we didn't have anything to do. Elise and I were tired of being bored so we decided to get out and be creative. This is the result:



It took about 6 hours from start to finish. No big deal.

6 comments:

  1. oh my!! what else can I say but that there was some awesome dancing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you made my day! That was a totally awesome video! Oh, how I miss you Lizzie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. that was amazing. wow. legit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been so happy!!!! There were so many amazing things. The cemetery. Omg I'll never get over this. Why are you so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously amazing! you two are incredibly creative at representing the single ladies;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fffuty0u9to4hy irbtbiop;ri byipokpoip9;;o5t uo9 h

    Love, Robbie

    (He just watched the video, again)

    ReplyDelete