Tweet This!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to school again


I was so happy for school to be over last semester. I had almost driven myself crazy with the things I committed myself to. After 3 weeks of a break, I’m ready for it all to start over again.
By the end of the semester I’ll wonder how I was ever at the point of wanting to go back to school. It is like I get some sort of sick pleasure out of torturing myself intellectually. College students have such crappy lives, but it is just so dang fun.
I’m deciding right here and now that I am going to live my life to the fullest this semester. I’m going to have fun. I’m going to challenge myself and do things that I’ve never done before. It will be hard, and there will be times when I will feel like there is no way I’m going to survive it all. In the end however, I will be able to look back on the so many things that I have learned, and the impossible tasks that I have accomplished. What’s the point in having a life if you aren’t going to live it?


No comments:

Post a Comment