Tweet This!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

So melancholy


My day started at 2:30 am when Robbie (my nephew) had a tantrum. He was staying the night with my sister and me because she left to go back to school in California today. I eventually made it back to sleep, but I’ve been completely exhausted all day. I blame most of my fatigue on Robbie.

Tonight I helped my cousin Drew propose to his girlfriend Camie. I was in the concert hall at my school (that’s where I work) when they came in because there was supposed to be a spanish “lecture”. In an award winning performance, I informed them that they had the wrong night, but asked if they would watch a video I’ve been working on and tell me how it went. Then:



I left while Drew did his thing then re-entered the scene for pictures. It was a great production and everyone handled their parts nicely. Camie even got her one line right (“yes”).

Now I’m back home in an empty house trying not to seep into a lonely bitter depression...

No comments:

Post a Comment