
Last night I “ran in” the new year in a 5k. The clock struck midnight as I entered the home stretch to the finish line. People were cheering, there were fireworks going off, and I was listening to Hillary Duff’s song, “What Dreams Are Made Of”. I was able to reflect on how much has happened, what I’ve learned, and how I’ve changed in this past year. There is so much to look forward to in 2008!
Some things I learned in 2007
What I want to do with my life.
How to love running.
Traveling is the best way to use my paycheck.
I really can do anything.
Some of My New Year’s Resolutions
Graduate from College
Run a marathon
Take risks
Find joy in the simple things
Get Healthy
lol, this video is weird - but it’s a good New Year’s song. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment