This is me in the Museum of Fine Arts. It was a mix and mingle. Note the tables for light snacks and drinks. There was a dj too. It made looking at artwork a lot more fun.
We ate hot dogs from a vendor in Boston Commons. It was tasty and I was full for a very long time.
I went to Blue Man Group today! That was so fun. We didn't have the greatest seats but we werent too far away either.
We hung out in Boston this weekend and we're heading to New York City tomorrow. Believe it or not, I'm still having a great time. I'll probably stop asking Elise to take pictures of me without the flash too. She's shaky.
This is where we're gonna be for the next few days.
you're so cute! i love that first picture, it's artsy and so you;)miss ya loads amiga
ReplyDeleteyou look way cute in your coat/scarf and those hot dogs look TERRIBLE!!
ReplyDeleteso i'm still confused about your map. F and E are in NJ. you know that right? were you talking about C and B?