Tweet This!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

It Starts

The cross country road trip back to Utah has begun! And...it'll be over before I know it! I met up with Cecilia in Tennesse last night and we hit the road this morning. The ONE site I got to see was this:


The Loveless Cafe



We went and had breakfast with Cecilia's parents. They are way nice and it was really good food. I love the South.



We hit snow in Arkansas which apparently is unheard of. Cecilia's mind was 100% boggled.



Highlight of the day: Lunch. It was tasty and fun in Arkansas. My entire meal was deep fried, except for the pickle and onion. I'm gonna have a heart attack. Have I mentioned that I love the South?

1 comment:

  1. Sam had a deep fried sandwich at the Pirates of the Caribean ride at Disneyland one time that was really good. Those Southerners will deep fry anything won't they?

    ReplyDelete