
Today started out like any other day. It wasn't until I was on my way to school and my phone started ringing that I realized that it was actually going to be an AMAZING day. The phone call was from Rebecca Gates who was calling to offer me a position on the stage management team at Porthouse Theatre for their summer 2008 position. YAY! I've been worried that I was planning on an internship but wouldn't get it, but I got the offer and am excited!
I was happy as could be continuing throughout my day when my phone rang again. I was in class so I couldn't answer it, but it was a phone call from another theatre. This theatre is in Florida. He said that I just received my resume and is interested in setting up an appointment for a phone interview. TWO IN ONE DAY?! Seriously, I'm happy. It feels great to know what I want to be, and be good enough at it to have options.
This is what Jenni Lou had to say about the Porthouse offer:
"You are so so so awesome!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't want to say this before, but Liz, they are so so so picky about their stage managers!! They recognize you!!! HA! Just getting this offer is a HUGE accomplishment!"
Sigh..I'm happy,
In other news, everyone's favorite smile passed on today.
We'll miss you Heath.
That happy cookie!!
ReplyDelete